SENIOR HR EXECUTIVE
One of the fastest-growing brand management agencies in the region specializes in digital media and experiential marketing. We have executed projects in over 14 countries within the Asia Pacific through exceptional and consistent service levels. The Convergence brand has built around constant innovation and passion from the team to deliver it continuously. We are searching for talented, self-motivated individuals to be part of our growth story. The candidate will be able to expect accelerated learning and training to work as a team to ensure that our clients continue to entrust our agency by creating an impactful brand presence.
About the Job
We are looking for a passionate and experienced HR professional to support the leadership teams in their growth through strategic and operational HR deliverables such as workforce planning, talent acquisition, and talent management.
You will need
- Candidate should preferably possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in a similar role
- Thorough understanding of HR processes and local employment laws
- Experienced in application, renewal, and cancellation of foreign employment passes
- Organization learning and development planning
- Experience in employees’ performance management
- Compensation and benefits
- Attention to details while multi-tasking
Desirable skills but not essential
• Experience in cloud HR implementation
Personality wise, we are looking for someone with the following attributes
• Passionate about learning new skills
• Loves collaboration
• Embrace ambiguity
• Fun activities (We sweat it out, laugh, relax and binge together)
• Wellness and fitness claims (We make sure you stay healthy to enjoy these benefits)
• Medical (Medical consultation and health check-up from appointed medical panel)
• Work-life balance (Employees will be able to end work at 5pm on the last Friday of the month)
• CSR initiatives (Employees will be entitled to two (2) paid days off per year to volunteer and give back to the charity of their choice)
Only Singaporeans and PRs need to apply. Please submit a cover letter, detailed resume (with recent photograph), current and expected salaries, and availability date to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.