EXPERIENTIAL 3D DESIGNER
One of the fastest-growing brand management agencies in the region specializes in digital media and experiential marketing. We have executed projects in over 14 countries within the Asia Pacific through exceptional and consistent service levels. The Convergence brand has built around constant innovation and passion from the team to deliver it continuously. We are searching for talented, self-motivated individuals to be part of our growth story. The candidate will be able to expect accelerated learning and training to work as a team to ensure that our clients continue to entrust our agency by creating an impactful brand presence.
About the Job
This role will require the candidate to conceptualize design strategies that engage end-users and creates real-life experiences—a collaboration with multimedia designers and clients servicing team for illustration of proposals.
You will need
• Candidate should preferably possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Exhibition Design, Interior Design or equivalent.
• Minimum of three years of design experience in Experiential Marketing.
• Proficient in Design software like 3ds Max Design, AutoCAD, V-Ray, etc.
• Proficiency in Photoshop • Ability to develop concepts through multi-sensory engagement
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
• Handle multiple projects and work under pressure.
Desirable skills but not essential
• Proficient in the Adobe Creative suites software, ie. Illustrator, Indesign, After Effect, Animate
• Good understanding of UX / UI platforms
Personality wise, we are looking for someone with the following attributes
• Passionate about learning new skills
• Loves collaboration
• Embrace ambiguity
• Fun activities (We sweat it out, laugh, relax and binge together)
• Wellness and fitness claims (We make sure you stay healthy to enjoy these benefits)
• Medical (Medical consultation and health check-up from appointed medical panel)
• Work-life balance (Employees will be able to end work at 5pm on the last Friday of the month)
• CSR initiatives (Employees will be entitled to two (2) paid days off per year to volunteer and give back to the charity of their choice)
Only Singaporeans and PRs need to apply. Please submit a cover letter, detailed resume (with recent photograph), current and expected salaries, and availability date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.