SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
One of the fastest-growing brand management agencies in the region specializes in digital media and experiential marketing. We have executed projects in over 14 countries within the Asia Pacific through exceptional and consistent service levels. The Convergence brand has built around constant innovation and passion from the team to deliver it continuously. We are searching for talented, self-motivated individuals to be part of our growth story. The candidate will be able to expect accelerated learning and training to work as a team to ensure that our clients continue to entrust our agency by creating an impactful brand presence.
About the Job
This role will be working closely with digital media and accounts servicing team for illustration of proposals. Formulate and strategize creative concepts using key visuals and messages to engage target audience through different platform ranging from digital media, marketing collaterals and experiential marketing
You will need
• Candidate should preferably possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Art & Design, Advertising / Media or equivalent.
• Proficient in the application of Adobe Creative Suite
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience in motion graphics production, graphic styles for videos and animation
Desirable skills but not essential
• Basic video editing
• Adobe After Effect and XD
• Animation software skills
• UI/UX interface
Personality wise, we are looking for someone with the following attributes
• Passionate about design
• Excellent attention to details
• Can-do attitude with positive and creative outlook
• Stay calm under pressure
• Openness to experience
• Wellness and travel claims (We make sure you stay healthy to enjoy these benefits)
• Team bonding (We sweat it out, laugh, relax & binge together)
• CSR (We give back to the society for a good cause)
• Christmas & New Year break (1 week of undisturbed rest for the entire company)
Only Singaporeans and PRs need to apply. Please submit a cover letter, detailed
resume (with recent photograph), current and expected salaries, and availability
date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.