ACCOUNT SERVICE MANAGER
One of the fastest-growing brand management agencies in the region specializes in digital media and experiential marketing. We have executed projects in over 14 countries within the Asia Pacific through exceptional and consistent service levels. The Convergence brand has built around constant innovation and passion from the team to deliver it continuously. We are searching for talented, self-motivated individuals to be part of our growth story. The candidate will be able to expect accelerated learning and training to work as a team to ensure that our clients continue to entrust our agency by creating an impactful brand presence.
About the Job
This role will require the candidate to build up their client portfolio with business development activities. They will need to work closely with the design studio and project team to formulate creative pitches for marketing campaigns across digital media platforms and experiential marketing for B2B clients.
You will need
•BSc/BA in marketing, communication or related disciplines
• At least 6 years of working experience in advertising sales or marketing (Prior experience with B2B clients preferred)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Creativity and commercial awareness
• Ability to handle multiple projects
• Experienced in managing a team of account service executives
• Independent and resourceful
• To be able to work on weekends and public holidays when required
Desirable skills but not essential
• Proficiency in necessary design software .ie Photoshop
Personality wise, we are looking for someone with the following attributes
• Outgoing with lots of initiative
• Can-do attitude with a positive outlook
• Stay calm under pressure.
• Wellness and travel claims (We make sure you stay healthy to enjoy these benefits)
• Team bonding (We sweat it out, laugh, relax & binge together)
• CSR (We give back to the society for a good cause)
• Christmas & New Year break (1 week of undisturbed rest for the entire company)
Only Singaporeans and PRs need to apply. Please submit a cover letter, detailed
resume (with recent photograph), current and expected salaries, and availability
date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.