One of the fastest-growing brand management agencies in the region specializes in digital media and experiential marketing. We have executed projects in over 14 countries within the Asia Pacific through exceptional and consistent service levels. The Convergence brand has built around constant innovation and passion from the team to deliver it continuously. We are searching for talented, self-motivated individuals to be part of our growth story. The candidate will be able to expect accelerated learning and training to work as a team to ensure that our clients continue to entrust our agency by creating an impactful brand presence.
About the Job
This role works closely with client servicing teams to drive strategic digital initiatives. The candidate will propose, implement and manage digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels in the B2B environment.
You will need
• Candidate should preferably possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication.
• At least two years of experience in B2B digital marketing and developing marketing strategies based on market segmentation
• Proficient in Google analytics and digital media platforms
• Good understanding of SEO and SEM
• Copywriting skills
• Knowledge of tracking and weekly reporting of inbound lead enquiries through digital channels
• Attention to details while multi-tasking
• To be able to work on holidays and weekends when required (off-in-lieu to make up for after office hours worked
Desirable skills but not essential
• Proficiency in using Adobe design software, ie. Illustrator, Indesign or Photoshop
Personality wise, we are looking for someone with the following attributes
• Outgoing with lots of initiative
• Can-do attitude with a positive outlook
• Stay calm under pressure.
• Wellness and travel claims (We make sure you stay healthy to enjoy these benefits)
• Team bonding (We sweat it out, laugh, relax & binge together)
• CSR (We give back to the society for a good cause)
• Christmas & New Year break (1 week of undisturbed rest for the entire company)
Only Singaporeans and PRs need to apply. Please submit a cover letter, detailed
resume (with recent photograph), current and expected salaries, and availability
date to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.