One of the fastest-growing brand management agencies in the region specializes in digital media and experiential marketing. We have executed projects in over 14 countries within the Asia Pacific through exceptional and consistent service levels. The Convergence brand has built around constant innovation and passion from the team to deliver it continuously. We are searching for talented, self-motivated individuals to be part of our growth story. The candidate will be able to expect accelerated learning and training to work as a team to ensure that our clients continue to entrust our agency by creating an impactful brand presence.
About the Job
This role will work closely with internal stakeholders like design studio and clients servicing teams to execute the project’s deliverables. Responsibilities entailed skill sets to ensure the candidate will be well-prepared to progress into different roles for their career in this industry.
You will need
• Candidate should preferably possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree.
• Proficient in CMS platform and HTML5 applications
• Good understanding of Webcast platforms
• Attention to details while multi-tasking
• At least two years of working experience in project coordination
• To be able to work on holidays and weekends (Off-in-Lieu to make up for off-hours worked)
Desirable skills but not essential
• Proficiency in Design Software, ie. Illustrator or Photoshop
Personality wise, we are looking for someone with the following attributes
• Outgoing with lots of initiative
• Can-do attitude with a positive outlook
• Stay calm under pressure.
• Wellness and travel claims (We make sure you stay healthy to enjoy these benefits)
• Team bonding (We sweat it out, laugh, relax & binge together)
• CSR (We give back to the society for a good cause)
• Christmas & New Year break (1 week of undisturbed rest for the entire company)
Only Singaporeans and PRs need to apply. Please submit a cover letter, detailed
resume (with recent photograph), current and expected salaries, and availability
date to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.