One of the fastest-growing brand management agencies in the region specializes in digital media and experiential marketing. We have executed projects in over 14 countries within the Asia Pacific through exceptional and consistent service levels. The Convergence brand has built around constant innovation and passion from the team to deliver it continuously. We are searching for talented, self-motivated individuals to be part of our growth story. The candidate will be able to expect accelerated learning and training to work as a team to ensure that our clients continue to entrust our agency by creating an impactful brand presence.
About the Job
This role will be working closely with the digital project and account servicing team to illustrate interactive digital content proposals.
You will need
• Candidate should preferably possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Certification in MultiMedia or UI.
• Proficient in the application of Adobe design suites (Indesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effect, XD, Captivate, etc.).
• At least two years of relevant working experience in multimedia design
Desirable skills but not essential
• Basic video editing
• Basic understanding of HTML5, CCS, JS
• Events and conferences experience
Personality wise, we are looking for someone with the following attributes
• Passionate about design
• Excellent attention to details
• Can-do attitude with a positive and creative outlook
• Willingness to learn
• Wellness and travel claims (We make sure you stay healthy to enjoy these benefits)
• Team bonding (We sweat it out, laugh, relax & binge together)
• CSR (We give back to the society for a good cause)
• Christmas & New Year break (1 week of undisturbed rest for the entire company)
Only Singaporeans and PRs need to apply. Please submit a cover letter, detailed
resume (with recent photograph), current and expected salaries, and availability
date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.