One of the fastest-growing brand management agencies in the region specializes in digital media and experiential marketing. We have executed projects in over 14 countries within the Asia Pacific through exceptional and consistent service levels. The Convergence brand has built around constant innovation and passion from the team to deliver it continuously. We are searching for talented, self-motivated individuals to be part of our growth story. The candidate will be able to expect accelerated learning and training to work as a team to ensure that our clients continue to entrust our agency by creating an impactful brand presence.
About the Job
This role will require the candidate to create interactive and compelling content in writing, print and digital for the campaigns.
You will need
• Candidate should preferably possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication
• At least 3 years of B2B experience in content creation, copywriting, video production or campaign management
• Proficient in design and video editing software
• Attention to details while multi-tasking
• To be able to work on holidays and weekends when required (off-in-lieu to make up for after office hours worked)
Desirable skills but not essential
• SEO and SEM techniques
Personality wise, we are looking for someone with the following attributes
• Passionate about learning new skills
• Loves collaboration
• Embrace ambiguity
• Fun activities (We sweat it out, laugh, relax and binge together)
• Wellness and fitness claims (We make sure you stay healthy to enjoy these benefits)
• Medical (Medical consultation and health check-up from appointed medical panel)
• Work-life balance (Employees will be able to end work at 5pm on the last Friday of the month)
• CSR initiatives (Employees will be entitled to two (2) paid days off per year to volunteer and give back to the charity of their choice)
Only Singaporeans and PRs need to apply. Please submit a cover letter, detailed resume (with recent photograph), current and expected salaries, and availability date to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.